• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst sig placement I've seen.

55 posts in this topic

God's honest truth. It's pure dirty-old-man Stan Lee genius.

Check out his appearance on Robot Chicken, he flashes The Shocker :o

When did that happen? (and yes I know the episode you mentioned.)

.99% of all SS books are done for profit... not for love of creator.

I wish I could make some profit on selling my books :sorry: I guess you have never seen one of my sales threads..oh and this comment is ridiculous :makepoint:

You're all very right. I agree it is. And I shall fix it.

"99% of all Stan Lee SS books are done for profit... not for love of creator"

That is wrong, too. But I do believe this. More Stan Lee books are done purely for profit than any other creator, and probably more than the next five most prolific signers combined.

I am all for hyperbole, but let's keep it within the realm of reasonableness. As a matter of fact, the last time I did Stan Lee books, I specifically did a couple "extras" to sell to offset the cost.

But that doesn't discount the 12-15 Stans that I have in my collection that I got because he was one one of, if not the, greatest contributor to comics from the Silver Age on. :cloud9:

Lies. They are all for sale, for the right price :baiting:

BTW: I do the same with Adams sigs. Always keep a few, sell a few.

God's honest truth. It's pure dirty-old-man Stan Lee genius.

Check out his appearance on Robot Chicken, he flashes The Shocker :o

When did that happen? (and yes I know the episode you mentioned.)

Right at the end of the episode. Pam asks him about certain characters and Stan says "The Punisher punishes, The Watcher watches, and The Shocker..." and they cut him off. He's got his hand up with the ringfinger bent! (it is pretty quick though).

Somebody had the worst sig placement for sale here a few years back - it was an ASM with big pile of Stan shiiite under his butt.....,

No way, the worst that was horrible ASM 129 that Stan not only signed but doodled a 3rd-grade level Spider on it. If I owned that book I would sell it or burn it.

Somebody had the worst sig placement for sale here a few years back - it was an ASM with big pile of Stan shiiite under his butt.....,

No way, the worst that was horrible ASM 129 that Stan not only signed but doodled a 3rd-grade level Spider on it. If I owned that book I would sell it or burn it.

I love the Cockroach ASM 129. It is famous! I would love to have it.