• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED - Posters, prints, toys, gaming, cards, HC/TPBs, mags

88 posts in this topic

:news: Thread is now closed with unsold items moved to ebay. Thanks to everyone who made purchases, and invoices will be sent in the morning.

I'll be listing a variety of items over the next several days, including mags, posters, hardcovers, paperbacks, gaming, toys, and several more comic-related items. If you're looking for something other than standard comics to buy, many of these would make great Christmas presents.

:takeit: wins and PMs are also welcome. Payment accepted through PayPal or money order. Shipping is $3 for one comic/magazine with exact shipping charged for multiples. Postage will vary for other items, but will receive a discount if combined. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.

For those who are unfamiliar with my background, I have been selling on ebay for ten years (ID: PtTuller) with a feedback rating of 3100+ and 100% feedback.

First items coming up in a few minutes.

I'm going to be listing several posters/prints now. Shipping on these will be the cost of a mailing tube and exact postage, so buying multiples will save on shipping.

:news:

Poster discounts:

3 or more - take 10% off

5 or more - take 20% off

10 or more - take 25% off and free shipping

Shipping offer only applies to posters that can be rolled and for the U.S.

International orders will be given a discount.

Neal Adams Battler Poster 18" x 23"

Small pin-holes in corners from being displayed

My price: $7 :news: SOLD

adamsprint.jpg

John Byrne Marvel Diptych Poster - Marvel Side 21.5" x 33"

My price: $10 SOLD as set

Small pin-holes from being displayed (white at top is photo glare)

byrnemarvelposter.jpg

John Byrne Marvel Diptych Poster - DC Side 21.5" x 33"

My price: $10 SOLD as set

Small pin-holes from being displayed (white at top is photo glare)

byrnedcposter.jpg

Take both of these for $16 SOLD