• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What artist would you love to get a sketch from?

92 posts in this topic

Hey, if we're going for non-comic artists, my vote changes to a Leonardo DaVinci. As an engineer, I find his technical drawings fascinating.

This thread has nothing to do with buying and everything to do with desire. Because both DaVinci sketches and Dali sketch both exist (since no more can be made), both qualify for this thread (again, assuming non-comic related things are allowed). Availability has nothing to do with this thread. :foryou:

This thread has nothing to do with buying and everything to do with desire. Because both DaVinci sketches and Dali sketch both exist (since no more can be made), both qualify for this thread (again, assuming non-comic related things are allowed). Availability has nothing to do with this thread. :foryou:

I can't imagine what some of his invention sketches would go for on the open market. Part of Assassin's Creed III is destroying some sketches for a weapon created by Leonardo.

I can't imagine what some of his invention sketches would go for on the open market. Part of Assassin's Creed III is destroying some sketches for a weapon created by Leonardo.

Assassin's Creed Rocks! :headbang: