• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little bit of everything: GA/SA/BA, some cheap, some not

133 posts in this topic

Holy &%$* Patrick -

BEAUTIFUL books! And you have one of my most sought after books in there too. :frustrated: No, I'm not going to tell you which one because then you'll make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll be broke - no presents or shoes for anyone! :sorry:

Nearly every single book here has wonderful eye appeal. (thumbs u

Chamber of Chills #24 (#4) CGC Fine+ 6.5 : $120

Bondage cover. This is a beautiful copy for the grade given. The stain on the back cover did hammer the book

N.B.: Old label has been re-labelled by Comiclink when I bought it (same book and same number 0004947001 but new look)

I don't know if this book has been pressed or not (but I doubt it was since it's old label)

ChamberofChills24CGC1.jpg

ChamberofChills24CGC2.jpg

ChamberofChills4.jpg

Fantastic Four King-Size Annual # former CGC VF 8.0 OW/W pages : $75 SOLD

I cracked the book but still has the label (old label #0113402005). This book looks better from the front cover but back cover has a few impact marks that do not break colors. Still looks better than a 8.0 if you ask me (I've seen 9.0 new labels that were worse than this one..)

I don't know for sure if it was pressed or not but the old label and nature of defects make me strongly believe it was not.

FFKS5.jpg