• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD; a few affordable keys/semi-keys, JIM, & sweet covers...CLOSED.

40 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) Shipping in the U.S.: 6.00 for 1-5 books; 6 books & up: 9.00 (Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation). Outside the U.S.? I think we can work something out.

5) Money-back guarantee if not satisfied (including return shipping in the U.S.).

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Journey into Mystery #114 VG/FN

45.00 :news: SOLD.

Top edge issues; lower right corner: 1/4" chip missing; back cover: upper left corner: penciled "3.00," but VERY nice back cover and nice pages. Great eye appeal and a solid book for the grade.

T114FC.jpg

Journey into Mystery #84 FR

79.00 :news: SOLD.

2nd appearance of Thor. :whee:

Cover is detached. You can see the pieces missing at the bottom of the front and back cover. This baby is beat. But this baby is complete. :headbang: Pick it up for the price of 20 moderns. :shrug:

JIM84FC.jpg

JIM84BC.jpg

Amazing Fantasy #13 FR/GD :news: ON HOLD (until I hear back from a boardie).

Another beat but complete specimen. A book that was on the newsstands only two months before a wall-crawler emerged out of the ether to change the funny book landscape--and then some. :preach:

AF13FC.jpg

Speaking of that wall-crawler...

The Amazing Spider-Man #100 FN

29.00 :news: SOLD.

Inside covers: minor foxing.

This issue turns 40 next year. Ah, what I want to know is...where does the time go? That cruel dictator, time. Incidentally, time's up for this thread..so purchase a book or two while I declare glad tidings of comfort and joy to the boardie brethren. :whee:

ASM100FC.jpg

:news: Midnight hour fast approaching special. In the U.S. EST, anyway. Ethnocentrism, anyone? :lol:

Take the 3 remaining Tomb of Draculas for 29.00 shipped in the U.S.

That would be two 9.0s and one 9.2 for a previously 49.00 shipped total. :whatthe: