• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 1*

197 posts in this topic

I got a :signfunny: and then I got a :sorry: "WOW", I'm really feeling paranoid now.

Oh thank God!! :whee:

I'm starting to feel like Lebron James, everyone hates me. :sorry:

We don't hate you. In fact, I'm so stoked to have you in the contest, that I want you to meet a very special friend of mine.

tanyaharding.jpg

Just give me your address so she can come over and say hi :foryou:

Still need grades from these 33 people...

AlexH

Avengers4

Batty Scrooge

BlowUpTheMoon

Burntboy

byosti

comicwiz

Dark Knight (Grade in other thread)

dc eng

DR.X

Drakeprimeone

drewincanada

Fantastic Thor

G.A.tor

Hawkman

Johnny G

JWK

Lazyboy

LimeGreenJelloMan

Mark 1

Nikelspot

october

Professor66

r1970d

Reno McCoy

s-man

sterlingcomics

the shadow knows

Theagenes

thehumantorch

trmoore54

universal soldier

Ze-man

I got a :signfunny: and then I got a :sorry: "WOW", I'm really feeling paranoid now.

Oh thank God!! :whee:

I'm starting to feel like Lebron James, everyone hates me. :sorry:

We don't hate you. In fact, I'm so stoked to have you in the contest, that I want you to meet a very special friend of mine.

tanyaharding.jpg

Just give me your address so she can come over and say hi :foryou:

:roflmao:

:cry: Joey hurt my feelings....

Show me on the doll where Joey hurt you:

1978.jpg

Right there on my Nipple heart...he hurt my heart. Then Watson chimed in and and said :censored: so now I don't know what to think, only that I miss Nik he always made me feel good about my crappy grading.

Well, based on the response I got, it looks like I will be playing catch up from round one. :sorry:

There are some deficits that just can't be overcome....

When I got my first screwball graemlin response I laughed out loud. It brought back a lot of fun memories of Nik messing with me during my first grading contest.
Same here. I remember the mind :censored: Nik would lay on me just from graemlins. It was also through those PMs we had some great conversations. I really miss him, I think about him all the time just like many others here. I cant thank the guys enough for putting this together, it's a forum tradition that should never go away.