• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE VINTAGE STAR WARS FIGURES - SOME RARE *CLOSED*

74 posts in this topic

I just closed out my previous vintage Star Wars thread with only a couple of items left. Those not marked sold are still available for purchase on this thread.

So totally out of the blue I come across a nice 115 piece collection of vintage Star Wars figures today. I can't resist this stuff and hopefully a lot of you guys can't either. There are some rare POTF figures in this collection in extremely nice condition.

I accept Paypal, check, or money order. If you spend more than $20 shipping on figures will be free in the US. Please post an :takeit: in the thread if you want an item.

Nice! Any Yak Face or Anakin Coins? (Not that I don't need blue Snag, but if I'm gonna blow money I don't have, I'll finish my POTF collection.)

Yak Face didn't show up for this party unfortunately. I didn't get any coins either.