• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awe4one's Rest of the Collection Sale...CLOSED

136 posts in this topic

Maybe this will get your attention...

Green Lantern #76

Really solid mid-grade copy and if not for the chip off the bottom spine it would be a solid FN and will take $175 for it. Some people have told me it's a pretty hot issue currently... :grin:

Bought in 1998 or so from zilla on eBay.

gl76.jpg

Good stuff Jim. Amazing that you recollect all your purchases so well (or keep real good notes in the process). I have a hard time remembering "if" I bought something and where it might currently be, nevermind where and who I actually got it from years ago.

Good luck on the sales. :applause:

Good stuff Jim. Amazing that you recollect all your purchases so well (or keep real good notes in the process). I have a hard time remembering "if" I bought something and where it might currently be, nevermind where and who I actually got it from years ago.

Good luck on the sales. :applause:

Thanks...it helps that some have the original price stickers on them to jog the memory... :grin:

Jim