• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead signed prints (Chandler Rigs who plays Carl Grimes)

36 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I thought this was really sweet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180597324815&category=60&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_1156

It's an autograph from Chandler Riggs (the actor who plays Rick's son - Carl Grimes) -- 2 prints!! and it's his family's ebay account, so they are the ones selling them (you get the choice to have them personalised, which is cool) -- they're giving ALL the money to charity, and it's for a school project of his (Chandler Riggs). It WAS $30 shipped, then $20 shipped, NOW it's $15 shipped, I bought one off course... it seemed silly not to for that price, especially seeing as it's $15 SHIPPED to a UK address? would cost almost that for postage.

They have 28 left, and he was looking to sell them all. I figured most people here would be interested in buying a copy, so had to tell you guys.

I am NOT in any way affiliated with this (goes without saying), so I didn't want to post this anywhere else (i.e. the Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, room), I just genuinely thought it was really sweet to see him selling his signature for charity like that, and thought it deserved a thread here. I hope nobody disagrees lol.

Have you seen anybody else do anything like this on ebay? actors, artists, musicians, etc?

I just read the questions asked and answered at the bottom of the page and read the feedback and description, and it all made sense, and I can't see it being fake for $15 shipped to the UK... $15 shipped to a US address is cheap enough as it is. I think if it was fake, it would be done all differently, it just all made sense to me that it was legit, and the picture that was added in the listing makes me think it's real. I mean, it could be fake... but I highly doubt it, I think a con artist would operate differently. I am one to be over curious about authenticity, hence I use CGC SS :P but this made me feel at ease 2c

I'm just wondering how do we know its really him ?...Does he have like an official fan page or something ?..

Good comparison, with Walt. I'd rather a Walt signed picture, I loved Lost, but I don't think everything should be purchased for investment reasons (I know you're not saying otherwise). Man, I miss Lost :(

SOLD

When this kid shoots Shane, he is gonna blow up.

i don't see this as an investment, the kid will outgrow the pace of the show, a la walt from 'LOST'. (shrug)

ah what the heck I am down as well... i'm not sure where we were suppose to select what photo when wanted so I just contacted the seller & asked for the group photo ... :D I figure I can get a few more autographs on that if I ever go to a con with other cast ...

Good comparison, with Walt. I'd rather a Walt signed picture, I loved Lost, but I don't think everything should be purchased for investment reasons (I know you're not saying otherwise). Man, I miss Lost :(

SOLD

When this kid shoots Shane, he is gonna blow up.

i don't see this as an investment, the kid will outgrow the pace of the show, a la walt from 'LOST'. (shrug)

Yeah I've been wondering how they are going to handle this on the show ... it won't surprise me if he will be 10 times taller by the second season lol! Its kind of hard to keep on replacing an actor with someone who looks & sounds like him though every season :S

It's BOTH photo's for $15 shipped, another reason why I think it's legit :)

Yeah I just saw that... another reason why I ordered one ... You bet I put it on my CC though in case this turns out to be false

It's BOTH photo's for $15 shipped, another reason why I think it's legit :)

Wait both photos ?! Which one does he sign then or does he sign both?! Heck if he signs both then I have an extra one I can get rid of :roflmao: I only want the group/cast photo signed really ...