• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Galactus Battles?

28 posts in this topic

I liked the Galactus vs. roller coasters that happened in Fantastic Four 122. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Visually, yes... but the Big G seemed a bit out of character... he usually doesn't care about the human insects and is not so bothered by them.

I liked the Galactus vs. roller coasters that happened in Fantastic Four 122. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Visually, yes... but the Big G seemed a bit out of character... he usually doesn't care about the human insects and is not so bothered by them.

Yea? and...

I'll admit, it did seem out of character, but not nearly as bad as the story recently turning Galactus into Galen. ARGH!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yea? and...

I'll admit, it did seem out of character, but not nearly as bad as the story recently turning Galactus into Galen. ARGH!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Don't get me wrong... it was probably my favorite Galactus story as a kid... just saying how being an adult can ruin an otherwise good story... sorry.gif

Yea? and...

I must have poor taste because I liked this storyline.

I always loved 243 though, where the big G. man falls and Reed looks almost stunned at himself for having to utter those immortal words: WE HAVE TO SAVE GALACTUS! Doesnt get any better then that!! thumbsup2.gif And then of course Frankie Raye becomes the new herald in the next issue, much to Johnny's dismay!

Yeah, that's GREAT stuff!!

If comics today were more like that, I'd still be buying them.