• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R1970D is now the #2 loser after greggy!

128 posts in this topic

So, in closing, let me pose a question to you. What did you get in return for your 34,088+ posts?

Happy New Year, Vince. :)

Closure for leaving his Hulk #181 on that pick-nick table all those years ago ? (shrug)

:signfunny:

I assume that compliment extends to the 5th place contender for the throne? :grin:

No way, as if I had the same per-day posting average, I'd probably be at 60-70K. I joined in 2002 and Watson in 2006, yet he's nipping at my heels.

Yes, I post a lot, but you see, that's how you interact with people on a message board. You post. At least I can say that most of my posts have been with fun, a sense of humor and friendship. I think the ones that weren't were fairly self evident.

It's not like I'm some xenophobic armchair nerd man-boy who brags about this and brags about that while being critical with every other breath. Some people like me. Some people don't. I'm fine with that. Haven't lost one minute of sleep over it. However, at least they can base that on something real and not a line of wildly_fanciful_statement I've tried to pump over the airwaves since 2002.

And before you post some witty retort such as, "I must have touched a nerve," rest assuredly that you did not. As a result of those 31,183 posts, I have friends all over the globe that would take me in if I needed them to do so and I wouldn't take anything in the world for that privilege. A small price to pay, in my opinion. So, in closing, let me pose a question to you. What did you get in return for your 34,088+ posts?

Happy New Year, Vince. :)

Possibly your best post ever.

Not that that is a super high bar.

I've always put you two on the same size pedestal.

I need a bigger pedestal, because he is taller.

(Editor's Note) Edited to avoid the Out-Of-Context Thread

I'll give you a leg up.

I need a bigger pedestal, because he is taller.

(Editor's Note) Edited to avoid the Out-Of-Context Thread

I'll give you a leg up.

Is this the Aquaman thread?