• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Team-up

98 posts in this topic

Man, I really loved this title when I was a kid. I think it was the combination of Spider-man and the Vision in issue #5 that sold me. Vision was my favorite character and the mix of his mechanicisms and Spider-man's quips was awesome. It took me three and a half years to get this run completed. I still need two 35-cent variants and I've misplaced the #50 35-center. It's got to be in a box around here somewhere.

The toughest book of this run is #112, without a doubt. It's a purple cover and it was the last book I needed when I found it pretty cheap in a CLink auction. My max was nearly $200 more than I actually paid, I absolutely was not going to let it get away.

The best book of the set is San Franscisco copy of #1 in 9.8. It was the first really big (as in price) book I ever bought. I thought I had lost my mind when I bought it. (I later learned that were more mind-losing opportunties than I could count.)

Enjoy 1-150 and all seven annuals.

MTU1FC.jpg

MTU2FC.jpg