• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picks for my 30th B-day

27 posts in this topic

Wanted #3 was sold out at my LCS. 893frustrated.gif Had to ask wife to pick it up at the LCS near her work. foreheadslap.gif I will never hear the end of it tonight. 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

It was pretty good. Be sure to check out who Wesley is blasting at the bottom of page 2! shocked.gif

My reviews of this weeks comics I bought.

******Spoilers*******

Wanted #3 893whatthe.gif Guy made of pooh kills another guy by smothering him in pooh.

Avengers #80 confused-smiley-013.gif I was lost reading this one. Don't know how T-Ball got to be leader and why the wrecker is speaking gibberish. Where did T-Ball get the power to read minds so he could gain Hawkeye's knowledge of flying a quinjet? The thing with the dead mom being turned into a Captain Britain was waaaay stupid IMHO. Guess I have to go back and re-read the other comics in this arc to try and make sense of the story if that is possible.

Cable Deapool #1 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Jury is out on this one. I will give it a 2.5 out of 5 stars and will pick up the next issue. Don't have high hopes though.

Hulk #69 sleeping.gif Kind of anti-climatic in my opinion.

USM #55 tonofbricks.gif Another Doc Ock storyline sleeping.gif

DocOck/Spidey #5 flamed.gif Thank God this story is over.

UFF #4 893applaud-thumb.gif Probably the best comic I bought this week although Wanted #3 is a very close second. Next issue should be pretty good.

Avengers #80 confused-smiley-013.gif I was lost reading this one. Don't know how T-Ball got to be leader and why the wrecker is speaking gibberish. Where did T-Ball get the power to read minds so he could gain Hawkeye's knowledge of flying a quinjet? The thing with the dead mom being turned into a Captain Britain was waaaay stupid IMHO. Guess I have to go back and re-read the other comics in this arc to try and make sense of the story if that is possible.

T-Ball is possed by someone...Morgan Le Fey is my guess

Wrecker is speaking gibberish because TBall broke his nose last ish.