• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron fist movie

36 posts in this topic

Yea! :applause: Now everyone will want a Marvel Premier #15

Everyone who wants one has already got one, or ten. :applause:

Hopefully it won't suck. I'd hate for all the moviegoers to get an iron fisting after shelling out 12 bucks or whatever a new movie costs these days.

I just hope it's not a stilted and boring story.

There's nothing worse than a stiff Iron Fist.

The Iron Fist origin story is perfect for the big screen, if they don't muck it up. Jet Li as Lei Kung the Thunderer would be awesome, but they would have to make him seem bigger.

That would be great..the story has to get told in flash back though. If we have to wait until the last 20 minutes to see him power up it's gonna sink the movie. Watchmen used it effectively. It gives you all the established hero action and all the back story you need.

if they need a bigger guy for Kung they can see if Bolo Yeung is available.

boloyeung.jpg

Ok, he's only 5' 6" but if they can make Tom Cruise look taller they can do the same for Bolo.

Is he really 72 years old now? He was 50 when he did Bloodsport if his Wiki bio is correct.

The Iron Fist origin story is perfect for the big screen, if they don't muck it up. Jet Li as Lei Kung the Thunderer would be awesome, but they would have to make him seem bigger.

That would be great..the story has to get told in flash back though. If we have to wait until the last 20 minutes to see him power up it's gonna sink the movie. Watchmen used it effectively. It gives you all the established hero action and all the back story you need.

if they need a bigger guy for Kung they can see if Bolo Yeung is available.

boloyeung.jpg

Ok, he's only 5' 6" but if they can make Tom Cruise look taller they can do the same for Bolo.

Is he really 72 years old now? He was 50 when he did Bloodsport if his Wiki bio is correct.

Yeah he's got to be that old.

Bloodsport was 15 years after Enter the Dragon where most American audiences saw him for the first time. He was in his mid 30's when he took on Bruce Lee, so that makes sense.

Martial arts as the next big thing.

Then they could bring back all those kung-fu type adverts for aftershave.

The best of them all...starring Valerie Leon :luhv:

What's she leaning down for at the end there? hm

Let's just hope it's in 3D!

(I just did that for you 3D haters! - lol)

I sold 2 more 3-D TVs today. 3d is getting VERY popular.

Is that true? I read that the Christmas sales for 3D TV's were not that great.

Let's just hope it's in 3D!

(I just did that for you 3D haters! - lol)

I sold 2 more 3-D TVs today. 3d is getting VERY popular.

I LOVE mine, just wish the 3D movie that were out would be released on 3D Bluray! Toy Story 3, Avatar, Shrek, etc... drives me nuts that they have them and they release them in 2D but won't release them in 3D!!!