• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's talk EERIE PUBS in a Library in Providence RI

6 posts in this topic

To prove that heck has frozen over, I will be at the Rochambeau Library in Providence RI, talking about Eerie Pubs and trying to sell a copy or two of my book THE WEIRD WORLD OF EERIE PUBLICATIONS!

All of the dignity and decency that one equates with such a fine library system as the one in Providence goes out the window on Thursday, January 13th at 7 PM, where we'll discuss Richard Ayers' gift for poppin' eyeballs, Ezra Jackson's cheek rippin' goodness and which covers actually made us ill!

More info on this unsavory event can be found here:

http://www.provcomlib.org/calendarofevents.php?id=119650

To prove that heck has frozen over, I will be at the Rochambeau Library in Providence RI, talking about Eerie Pubs and trying to sell a copy or two of my book THE WEIRD WORLD OF EERIE PUBLICATIONS!

All of the dignity and decency that one equates with such a fine library system as the one in Providence goes out the window on Thursday, January 13th at 7 PM, where we'll discuss Richard Ayers' gift for poppin' eyeballs, Ezra Jackson's cheek rippin' goodness and which covers actually made us ill!

More info on this unsavory event can be found here:

http://www.provcomlib.org/calendarofevents.php?id=119650

hm

We had a lovely time... small crowd (20- 25 folks) but a spirited crew it was. I didn't embarrass myself too badly and found that I can read aloud in public all right.

I hope that Providence decides to spend more on snow removal in the future. The roads were atrocious!

Thanks for the good wishes!