• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultra Limited signing Oppurtunity with Don Perlin

84 posts in this topic

Post pics when you get your books back so we can at least live vicariously through your books lol.

I sent in a Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 in 9.8 and a WWBN 32 9.2 S/S Milgrom in. Pretty excited to get em back, especially the Milgrom/Perlin WBN.

Post pics when you get your books back so we can at least live vicariously through your books lol.

I sent in a Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 in 9.8 and a WWBN 32 9.2 S/S Milgrom in. Pretty excited to get em back, especially the Milgrom/Perlin WBN.

I envy you... I love Moon Knight and would kill to have a 9.2 signed by both Perlin and Milgrom! Out of my 9 WWBN 32s my highest is only a 9.0 :( although it is about to come back signed by Stan the Man (thumbs u

... but I'm still jealous (worship)

Mine are being graded this week, we will start seeing books in about 2 to 3 weeks.

How can you tell? Did people get invoice numbers?

I'd sure like to know the status of mine!

Yours are logged into the sytem sl4ppy. They should be this week or next week.

On another note.

There are 2 blue label Werewolf by night 32 9.2's that had the stickers removed from the bags when mr perlin signed them.

Whoever sent a blue label 9.2. PLease send me your info along with the page quality and cert number I want the right books to get to the right person.

Yours are logged into the sytem sl4ppy. They should be this week or next week.

On another note.

There are 2 blue label Werewolf by night 32 9.2's that had the stickers removed from the bags when mr perlin signed them.

Whoever sent a blue label 9.2. PLease send me your info along with the page quality and cert number I want the right books to get to the right person.

:tonofbricks:

Mine are being graded this week, we will start seeing books in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Anyone have their books back yet? :wishluck:

I sure hope it's soon! We just passed 5 months from the books due date. :o

Anyone have their books back yet? :wishluck:

I sure hope it's soon! We just passed 5 months from the books due date. :o

I lied, only 4 months. :)

Just eager!