• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON III ! ..help this thread die! -FINAL 50% OFF WHATS LEFT IN EFFECT !

1,004 posts in this topic

The Clooney character poll on page 47 is still going strong...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4511189&fpart=47

... take this link to still vote. Detroit Mike appears to have this one wrapped up already and the poll still has 3 days to go until it ends on Sunday night. Can he be beaten? Doesn't look likely!

Is he the one going home with the DF signed copy of Captain America? Unless someone has an ace up the sleeve, I'd say so! :)

Ok lets get some stuff moving. If you have purchased something up to this post in this thread...

TAKE 10% EVERYTHING from PAGES 1 - 50 except my STATUES!

... remember this deal is only for those who have purchased something up to this point and only applies to PAGES 1 - 50 excluding my STATUES.

Just another special thank you to those who aren't afraid to spend a little... plus it takes alot of those new comics & lots way below cost. (worship)

The Clooney character poll on page 47 is still going strong...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4511189&fpart=47

... take this link to still vote. Detroit Mike appears to have this one wrapped up already and the poll still has 3 days to go until it ends on Sunday night. Can he be beaten? Doesn't look likely!

Is he the one going home with the DF signed copy of Captain America? Unless someone has an ace up the sleeve, I'd say so! :)

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat worms. :censored: