• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% off all that remains...GIC, JIM, ASM, drekky #1s, & more...

86 posts in this topic

Fruitman Special #1 FN/VF

Move it on over, super-heroes. :sumo: Doesn't get any fruitier than this. :headbang:

How often does this bad boy come up for sale? For those not in the know, the demand is tremendous. :shrug:

December 1969. Is it the end of the Age of Aquarius or the end of the Silver Age? (or an either/or fallacy?) You decide.

FMS1.jpg

Yikes! Not sure i want to read about the "adventures" of Fruitman and Captain Flower!!! :blush:

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

:laugh:

Come on now Bro....dont sell this book. I really enjoyed the mocking I gave you about it. lol

Bettie Page Comics #1 NM-

RIP, Ms. Page. Your body made pretty much all natives restless.

BP1.jpg

:takeit:

:winnah:

Many thanks, Chris.

I've never seen this cover. Nice Frazetta Thunda swipe! :acclaim:

A Dave Stevens classic!

Fruitman Special #1 FN/VF

Move it on over, super-heroes. :sumo: Doesn't get any fruitier than this. :headbang:

How often does this bad boy come up for sale? For those not in the know, the demand is tremendous. :shrug:

December 1969. Is it the end of the Age of Aquarius or the end of the Silver Age? (or an either/or fallacy?) You decide.

FMS1.jpg

Yikes! Not sure i want to read about the "adventures" of Fruitman and Captain Flower!!! :blush:

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

:laugh:

Come on now Bro....dont sell this book. I really enjoyed the mocking I gave you about it. lol

You know what, Frankie? I was thinking of you when I posted this today. :think: I do recall being on the receiving end of some mockery. Why, even that Annie Treasury Edition is a tier or two above the ol' Fruitman. :grin::baiting:

Trigger Twins #1 FN/VF

6.00 :news: SOLD.

That dark spot near the publish date is NOT as severe as it is in this pic. Additionally, I'm not sure what the heck it is. It doesn't appear to be a substance on the book, feel-wise, and there's no trace of the thing on the inside front cover. Maybe distributor's ink? :shrug: I had the book pegged at a VF- but since I'm not sure what it is, I'm going conservative. It's still a pretty sharp book.

TT1FC.jpg