• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alleybat banned...again...

92 posts in this topic

What I find interesting is that I think someone mentioned his name was Howard. Then you take the name comicDUCK and put those together and you have Howard the Duck. From my understanding Howard the Duck was an ill-tempered trouble maker.

And a Whisp is a flock of birds right ? a DUCK is a bird right ?

:popcorn:

wisp (wsp)

n.

1. A small bunch or bundle, as of straw, hair, or grass.

a. One that is thin, frail, or slight.

b. A thin or faint streak or fragment, as of smoke or clouds.

3. A fleeting trace or indication; a hint: a wisp of a smile.

4. A flock of birds, especially snipe.

:popcorn:

40123510481e40d86c35.jpg

a. One that is thin, frail, or slight.

108164.jpg

I rest my case

lol

No, I'm positive it's Alleybat...he was upset with me as Royig in Sept when he was suggesting people sleep in their cars in NYC...sent the same kinds of emails. He was upset with Joey at the same time, and he's always been upset with Filter.

Unless they are all the same...

I also saw some proof tying Alleybat/Harold/ComicDuck and this guy.

He called me a few months ago about having a book pressed. Once I realised who he was I never bothered to answer his calls again.

You can also have willowisp's like found in games like everquest and such but the spelling is whisp on mine.

The creation was a process over time and actually started back in the days of Counter Strike.

My gaming name was Silent Knight when I was playing counter terrorist in which I was in top 3 back and fourth on the mfot servers while myself and a few others where game testing for the california valve team and other things. I ended up creating an other name for myself for the game called WhisperHellSpawn since I liked spawn and I created a tag which could be used as a spray in game that had spawns head on a counter terrosists body which I used to use to trick people into thinking I was somewhere where I was not.

People called me Whisp for short and then I created Whisptech a computer review and modding site when I was running my home webservers/mail servers along with a game server. Whisp derived from whisper since I like very quiet systems. I then created that pic above as a character and a happy one and then I went further and created my new logo found in my sigline with the rotating computer parts. The pic above the 0 and I represents bits and also computer related.

Anyways whisp is derived from whisper for being quiet. Not flocks of ducks lol.

The creation was a process over time and actually started back in the days of Counter Strike.......

The bigger the lie, the more they believe.....

?

You, making up elaborate stories about your user name.....

I was just dicking with you and now i'm getting bored.....

Vt Comics bought a Batman 1 from him and he sent trash...I don't remember if it was cut up paper or a magazine. He's been in the Hall of Shame ever since.

Wow! That is low!

will kill you

Look at what the loser sent me lol

looking at his pic he would have a hard time

108164.jpg

A very hard time

Is that him? He's very young...:( there must be better things he could be doing...

I'm sure... arcadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif

The creation was a process over time and actually started back in the days of Counter Strike.......

The bigger the lie, the more they believe.....

?

You, making up elaborate stories about your user name.....

I was just dicking with you and now i'm getting bored.....

Well not elaborate stories.