• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010-11 Star Wars Sketches Presented Here

74 posts in this topic

It's an awesome piece of art! :cloud9: The sketch is hard to photograph or scan so you can't see the incredible details. Mr. Massa created a super addition to my Star Wars collection! :acclaim: Thanks for posting Brian! (thumbs u

And thanks to all those who view this thread and post your comments. (thumbs u

Just received these back from our own talented and ultra-cool Billy the Kid!

Princess Leia in Bespin outfit :cloud9:

003-14.jpg[/img]

The Gamorrean Guard! :fear:

002-9.jpg[/img]

It's a trap! The awesome Admiral Ackbar. I love the exploding Star Destroyer, thanks to Bill for adding it. When I watched the movie and saw that scene it really impressed me. Thanks Bill, you're the greatest! :acclaim:

004-12.jpg[/img]

Some awesome new additions courtesy of the very talented and very professional Michael Champion! I asked him for two "battle action" scenes from Empire Strikes Back. (thumbs u

Han Solo in Hoth gear with the Imperial Probe Droid. This really looks like Harrison Ford up close, amazing detail. :o

004-13.jpg[/img]

A scene that I've wondered about for years. What did it look like when Luke Skywalker (in Hoth gear) actually sliced off the Wampa's arm in that cave? Well, now we know! :acclaim:

001-21.jpg[/img]

Thanks for commenting Spawnfiend! Your sig line is pretty impressive too. (thumbs u

Here's another great Michael Champion sketch of General Lando Calrissian and Nien Numb as they prepare to fire on the reactor inside the second Death Star.....

002-16.jpg[/img]

How do I know they're going for the reactor you ask? :gossip: Because I asked Michael to pencil and ink that scene on the back! My first double cover sketch. :acclaim:

003-8.jpg[/img]