• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Carbo's NY Comic Book Marketplace Returns Sat. Feb 19

104 posts in this topic

Hi Jon, I didn't see you there. I was going to PM you to see if you were going but it was a busy week and I forgot. I didn't know if I was actually going until the day of.

Speedy, I would have liked to met you. Yes, I heard a few dealer complaints as well. I picked up some books that were great finds for me: Batman 222, 227 & 242 all in low grade but I am not that picky.

Hi Jeannine, sorry to have missed you as well. (Kept an eye out for you and Sharon, but honestly it got so crowded that you could have been steps away and I wouldn't have known.)

Congrats on the Bat pickups! Batman 222 and 227 in particular are probably my two favorite books of the bronze age. I've got mid-grades, but would still love to find (reasonable) HG copies of both...maybe someday...!

I just happy to find a copy of both. I left around the time it started to pick up around 1ish or so. I got hung up trying to track down someone that was passing out Katy Keene cards.

Graham Crackers it says in the yellow 40% off sign.

Thx, guess I need to get my eyes checked>lol

It is not clear for sure, blurry, but I believe thats what it says.

Not that you said it, it is as clear as day to me. I cannot believe I missed it when I posted. doh!

Graham Crackers it says in the yellow 40% off sign.

Thx, guess I need to get my eyes checked>lol

It is not clear for sure, blurry, but I believe thats what it says.

Yes, that was Jaime Graham (Chicago area).