• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Title
2 2

427 posts in this topic

I want to skip the cheesy custom title phase & go straight to getting the blank line title which I'm sure contains some sort of clinical diagnosis that only the mods can see.

:D

I heard you can request to have it removed. Your custom title that is.

I want to skip the cheesy custom title phase & go straight to getting the blank line title which I'm sure contains some sort of clinical diagnosis that only the mods can see.

:D

I heard you can request to have it removed. Your custom title that is.

:acclaim:

This is bogus. How many pedigreeds are there? I think I just got an auto-title from hitting some post count tier.

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

You should get one for inventive gremlin use. I have to admit i never would have thought of combining those 2 like that.

It's been around forever, n00b.

yeah i guess you miss out on some high quality content when you mostly just browse the selling forum.

you have no idea...

Actually I do thats why I bookmarked directly to the selling forum. People just get too wrapped up in comics general and start losing their minds. I don't want to be the next to go insane.