• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Title
2 2

427 posts in this topic

It's been around forever, n00b.

yeah i guess you miss out on some high quality content when you mostly just browse the selling forum.

you have no idea...

Actually I do thats why I bookmarked directly to the selling forum. People just get too wrapped up in comics general and start losing their minds. I don't want to be the next to go insane.

:shrug: it was a joke.

We're all a little crazy (some more than others)...

Back when fax machines were, you know, a thing? We had this co-worker for whom we made up a custom fax cover sheet. It was basically a picture of him surrounded by his most famous non-sequitur remarks. We'd use it whenever he needed something sent to him at a remote location. He hated it. But in a good way :)

After he moved on to to a new organization? We used it to send him a "congratulation and good luck on your first day!" note. He called us laughing and crying after all the folks at his new place were asking "what the hell is this?"

My personal favorite from his list? "This pudding smells funny."

I"ll have to see if I can dig up the sheet to find the rest. They were really really odd.

People I know accuse me of using too many non-sequiturs. Honestly, I don't understand it. The examples they cite when I question them make 100% sense to me.

Back when the IBM PC came out in 1981 I was already a CP/M computer geek. When we got a PC at work it was Jay's (the accountant) domain. He knew the accounting software but I knew the computer.

One day I edited the autoexec.bat file to replace the standard $p$g prompt with Prompt "Jay's a jerk"

So next morning when he booted up, his computer cursor was blinking next to the words "Jay's a jerk". No matter how many times he tried to clear the screen or reboot it always returned. It pained me to finally show him what I had done.

All the posters at the beginning of this thread have custom titles, did they all have custom titles when they initially posted in this thread or did posting in this thread help them be granted one hm

Thought provoking questions...lol

Edited by jhutton2

All the posters at the beginning of this thread have custom titles, did they all have custom titles when they initially posted in this thread or did posting in this thread help them be granted one hm

...that information, unfortunately, is WAY above our paygrade.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

On 2016-02-26 at 8:42 PM, jhutton2 said:

That's how I got one...:tonofbricks: