• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lena Headey (Queen Gorgo from 300) Cast as Villain ''MA-MA'' in ''DREDD''

29 posts in this topic

Better pictures? :popcorn:

12.jpg

18.jpg

I have a feeling this will become the next ''attractive women thread''? lol

She is hot but can someone please send her a cheesburger or 12?

she's very attractive, but in a mature, adult, way. she's pushing 40 (ok, 37).

No love for the older woman?

why do people jump to conclusions? i'm an old fart, well, at least older than ms. headey, i'm just saying she's not the typical 22 year old pin-up you guys usually drool over. she has lines on her face, sexy lines (when she's squinting and blowing up robots or something), but she ain't no co-ed on the cover of maxim. seriously, she played the mother of a teenager on one of my favorite shows, the fantasy is totally different than with a 20 year old.

Better pictures? :popcorn:

12.jpg

18.jpg

I have a feeling this will become the next ''attractive women thread''? lol

She is hot but can someone please send her a cheesburger or 12?

i think she's perfect the way she is (other than all those tats, which i'm not so keen on). particularly for an older broad.

she's very attractive, but in a mature, adult, way. she's pushing 40 (ok, 37).

No love for the older woman?

why do people jump to conclusions? i'm an old fart, well, at least older than ms. headey, i'm just saying she's not the typical 22 year old pin-up you guys usually drool over. she has lines on her face, sexy lines (when she's squinting and blowing up robots or something), but she ain't no co-ed on the cover of maxim. seriously, she played the mother of a teenager on one of my favorite shows, the fantasy is totally different than with a 20 year old.

Not jumping to any conclusions, that's why there is a question mark at the end of the question. (shrug)

Ma-Ma is the leader of a gang who over run the Peach Tree City Block. Almost all of the film takes place here, an extended action sequence not too dissimilar, I guess, to the Die Hard paradigm.

I really like the sound of that. Much better than trying to do something apocalyptic involving Rico, the Angel Gang, and the Dark Judges taking over MC1 (or other such nonsense). I like the sound of a story mostly contained in one city block, with regular perps for Dredd to take out.

Why 'Peach Tree'? I don't spot any significance in the name. The blocks are usually named after famous people, most often in a way that raises a smirk.