• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 8.0 Silver Club.

58 posts in this topic

First time shown in public since my acquistion. I'm still looking for a blue label but this will do until that day. At least it has white pages.

showcase480ep1.jpg

First WP #4 I have ever laid eyes upon. I would NEVER sell that book. :golfclap:

P.S. Wanna sell it? lol

We always knew you were unbalanced, so no worries.

Someone bring a nice Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 8.0 to market so I can regain balance in my life! Been almost a year now with none to be found. :mad:

For you ff (and this is NOT my baby !!) :insane:

108447.jpg.f14b829f84c6f33cc189bc2986c4b4e4.jpg

Someone bring a nice Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 8.0 to market so I can regain balance in my life! Been almost a year now with none to be found. :mad:

:o(worship)

Wow, you're going to have the owner bring that to market...just for ME? :wishluck: THANKS!!!!! :luhv:

Wow, you're going to have the owner bring that to market...just for ME? :wishluck: THANKS!!!!! :luhv:

It's not because I haven't tried !!