• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 8.0 Silver Club.

58 posts in this topic

Something about CGC 8.0s turn me on. It's that 1st step to the comic stars....the start of the HGs. If you'll look at alot of the CGC 8.0s, many are undergraded IMO. Many could be bumped up if resubbed. And most 8.0s are affordable when compared to the upper cliches. As we called them in the pre CGC days, "Solid VFs". I love 'em but currently 8.0 poor. Please post your 8.0 Silvers here....purple top, blue top, DC, Marvel, Independent, keys, non keys,...doesn't matter here. Can't wait to view some and have fun boardies !

Who knows, I may come away with a nice 8.0 from this thread... (shrug)

Brannon

See my sig line for my number one issue 8.0's.

I also have all of ASM 2 - 50 all in exactly CGC 8.0

In total I have about 315 of the following 366 books and about 90% would be in 8.0 with the rest being a smattering of 8.5, 9.0, 9.2's. A fair number I think could be candidates for upgrades but I have never done anything like that.

Amazing Fantasy 15

ASM 1 - 50 & Annual 1-3

Avengers 1 -25

Daredevil 1-20

FF 1 - 50 and Annual 1 - 3

Hulk 1 - 6

JIM 83 - 125 & Annual 1

MCIC's 1

Marvel Tales 1 - 2

SGT Fury 1 - 25 & Annual 1

StrangeTales 101 - 140 & Annual 2

TOS 39 - 75

TTA 27, 35 - 75

X-men 1-15

If I new how to build a website or easily link to the photos somehow I could share them as they are all nicely scanned.

See my sig line for my number one issue 8.0's.

I also have all of ASM 2 - 50 all in exactly CGC 8.0

In total I have about 315 of the following 366 books and about 90% would be in 8.0 with the rest being a smattering of 8.5, 9.0, 9.2's. A fair number I think could be candidates for upgrades but I have never done anything like that.

Amazing Fantasy 15

ASM 1 - 50 & Annual 1-3

Avengers 1 -25

Daredevil 1-20

FF 1 - 50 and Annual 1 - 3

Hulk 1 - 6

JIM 83 - 125 & Annual 1

MCIC's 1

Marvel Tales 1 - 2

SGT Fury 1 - 25 & Annual 1

StrangeTales 101 - 140 & Annual 2

TOS 39 - 75

TTA 27, 35 - 75

X-men 1-15

If I new how to build a website or easily link to the photos somehow I could share them as they are all nicely scanned.

Are you not able to attach scans to your posts? We would love to see those books in your sig line up close !! :banana:

Yeah, I can play

sugarnspike26top.jpg

sugarnspike26.jpg

JQ_1CGC.jpg

What great color on that Jonny Quest book. Looks like a 9.4 contest book to me.

DR.X

I LOVE JQ!! Mom was "grabbing my arm" to go to Sunday school in the much younger days and I always missed the last parts. My fave episode is the Robot Spy with the sinister Dr. Zin.

Great S & S book too (the Christmas issue) !! (worship)

Yeah, I can play

sugarnspike26top.jpg

sugarnspike26.jpg

JQ_1CGC.jpg

What great color on that Jonny Quest book. Looks like a 9.4 contest book to me.

DR.X

I LOVE JQ!! Mom was "grabbing my arm" to go to Sunday school in the much younger days and I always missed the last parts. My fave episode is the Robot Spy with the sinister Dr. Zin.

Great S & S book too (the Christmas issue) !! (worship)

Jonny Quest! :cloud9: