• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE DISCOUNTS + 10% off ! HORROR, SCI FI, ECs, GGA and Crime Golden Age

160 posts in this topic

Thank you SO much, Ken (worship)

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Adventures into Terror # 5 copy A VG- Wolverton staining, bug Chew right edge Guide is $61.25 Bin $42.00

Adventures into Terror #7 Fair, 1” Wolverton split lower left through all the page, some chipping at edges, lots of pencils. Book actually looks quite nice for the grade Wolverton Guide is $30 Bin is $20.00

Adventures into Terror #8 Fair, cover is split, extra staples $14.50 Bin $8.00

Adventures into Terror #12 Good/VG, Apparent. Glue at top of spine. 1.5 inch rounded tear at right. $37.50 Bin $24.00

Page 2:

Alarming Adventures

#1 Good, tape on spine.

#2 Good-, piece off back, water damage , rusty staples

#3 Fr/Gd/ Lower staple pop, ½ tear through right edge,

$10 for the set of 3.

Alarming Tales #2 Gd+, some glue at the top of the spine, some creasing Kirby $15.00

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #2, Fair/Good Spine splits. ,Schomburg Guide $30 Bin $25

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #5, VG+ Spine lines Schomburg, Anderson VG+ Guide is $90 Bin $65.00

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #6, GOOD+, Great color and gloss, small piece off the back cover, small corner off front cover, small spine splits Kingstein Guide $50 bin $40

Astonishing #57 Good- piece off the front Williamson art Guide $12.75 Bin $10.00

Baffling #24, Tape, splits, extra staple. It sounds worse than it looks;) . Fair/Gd last precode $15.00

Page 3:

Big Town #41 Good- small pieces off margins of a number of pages $6.00

Black Cat #52, VG+ 1.5” tear on back cover $36

Captain Science #4, coverless Staples are rusty, book is complete. $15.00

Captain Science #5 Good-, spine splits, lower staple pop. $60

Captain Science #5 Poor, cover and the first story…4 sheets (8 pages), the rest are black and white photo copies of the pages. It came with the above book would make a good pair if you want to retore them.$20

Captain Science #7 Poor Brittle edges, spine is attached, book is complete $10.00

Crime does not pay #45 Good, Biro cover, John Dillinger Story! 2.5 inch piece off spine, cover detached $20

Crime does not pay #82 vg, small tear right edge Guide $24.00

Crime Patrol #8 Copy A, pencil marks and creasing, Gd/VG $70

Page 4:

Crime Patrol #8 Copy B, Piece replacement right, some rust on lower staple, apparent VG- ( the piece is a little over an inch, so I’m figuring it as extensive A) $45

Crime Patrol #9, Good-..cover looks VG, but there is chipping on the lower right corner inside on the first ½ of the book, you can see in the back cover scan, the right edge of the inside pages (not the cover) is getting brittle, the rest of the book (including the spine) is Off/White. . $35.00

Crime Patrol #10 Good, centerfold is loose, 3 pieces of tape on the spine $45.00

Crime Patrol #14 Good, cover detached $47.00

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story $85

Crusader From Mars #2 Good, 1” tear from F to M. creasing $48 Radioactive boulder story, Bondage cover

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49

Don Fortune #2 Good Detached cover, 4, ½ inch spine splits Guide is $15 Bin $10.00

Page 5:

Don Fortune #6 Good- , piece off lower right. Guide is $10.50 Bin $6.00

Johnny Danger Private Detective #1 , nice color and gloss , Sub crease VG+ Guide $31.50 Bin $22.00

Lars of Mars #10 Classic Robot cover, Anderson art, Lower staple pop, there is color touch (green and red ink), an apparent good, Good guide is $86.00 bin is $45.00

Lars of Mars #11 Gene Colon Classic Cover There is no back cover. Good Guide is $66 Bin $25.00

I'll be posting 4 more books this morning, and more later this afternoon:) Thanks for looking:)

Lawbreakers Always Lose #2 VG-, tears at staples, lower staple barely hanging on. Guide is $43.50 Bin is $33.00 $25.00

lawbreakers001.jpg

th_lawbreakers002.jpg

Lorna the Jungle Girl #14 Jayne Mansfield Cover (according to someone)

Atlas. It looks like someone touched it with a wet finger on the right edge where there is a spot and there is a tiny chew on the right edge of the cover, it's actually better than VG, just not sure how much, VG guide is $28.00 Bin is …$25.00 $20.00

lorna001.jpg

th_lorna002.jpg

Captain Science #5 Poor, cover and the first story…4 sheets (8 pages), the rest are black and white photo copies of the pages. It came with the above book would make a good pair if you want to retore them.$20

CaptainScience5a001.jpg

th_CaptainScience5ab001.jpg

:takeit:

Snakes, never too many snake covers in my collection.

Captain Science #5 Poor, cover and the first story…4 sheets (8 pages), the rest are black and white photo copies of the pages. It came with the above book would make a good pair if you want to restore them.$20

CaptainScience5a001.jpg

th_CaptainScience5ab001.jpg

:takeit:

Snakes, never too many snake covers in my collection.

^^:whee:(worship)

I have 5 more done for now, then I'll have more later...

Phantom Witch Doctor #1, Poor, cover and 1st wrap split, 1st 4 inches of all the pages are split. Book is complete. (good is $47.00) $10.00

phantomwitchdr001.jpg

This one too. :takeit:

I have 5 more done for now, then I'll have more later...

Phantom Witch Doctor #1, Poor, cover and 1st wrap split, 1st 4 inches of all the pages are split. Book is complete. (good is $47.00) $10.00

phantomwitchdr001.jpg

This one too. :takeit:

(worship)^^

and thank you :foryou: