• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Scratch and Dent: CLOSED!!!! THANKS!!!!!

105 posts in this topic

This book breaks my heart. Not OO, but a copy that I've had since the late 80's. Very sharp looking. $35 Maguire and Giffen. Typically tough sigs, although Maguire will be at WWNOLA!!! :news:SOLD

IMG00208-20110113-2202.jpg

Beautiful Dave McKean Signed Sandman #8 This is my OO copy. I have since traded for a 9.8 and I hung on to this too long because it is my OO. Don't need two. $75

I want a seanfingh OO book :takeit:

I hear you can eat the book and you will devour a piece of his soul.

Beautiful Dave McKean Signed Sandman #8 This is my OO copy. I have since traded for a 9.8 and I hung on to this too long because it is my OO. Don't need two. $75

I want a seanfingh OO book :takeit:

I hear you can eat the book and you will devour a piece of his soul.

Thank you Michael Sch.

Screw you Michael Str.

If I could make comic horcruxi, I would use Frazetta, Crumb, BWS and Corben.

Sorry I got behind, my afternoon took a real left turn. Thank you to everyone who has participated. To all the PMers I will try to get additional pictures as requested, and I will definitely add more book, as i have some more oops books that need loving homes!!