• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the Magazine Speculation Begin!!

90 posts in this topic

I had noticed TMNT 1 going for a lot on eBay recently. Looks like that's not the only mag sized book to get a boost recently. Now Cerebus #1s seem to be getting the boost. Check out these Cerebus #1 auctions. One is even a private auction, offering the dreaded "VG/NM" grade with NO SCAN! In fact neither one has a scan:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=744472791

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=743118932

Anyone else notice this going on with their favourite (that's NOT a mispelling, thank you, it's the Queen's English smile.gif ) Magazine size books???

Kudos to Greggy for early formulation of the theory a couple of weeks ago. I just thought that everyone else had woken up and was starting to realize how cool TMNT #1 is!!! laugh.gif

Jesus, tell me about it! By the way, his entire "VG/NM" Cerebus collection is up for sale. So you can pick up all your favourite smile.gif "VG/NM" Cerebus comics in one place. Why the rest of them would be "VG/NM" when they didn't have the same production problems, I would love to know. is right! crazy.gif

Hey Rick,

Good to talk to you again smile.gif OK, so I'm a technie . What do you mean?

I thought html was just a hyperlink (I'm sure I'm really showing my ignorance here but better to learn than stay ignorant). smile.gif

btw, I heard you and Greggy were talking over Messenger. What the hell? Are you neglecting Kristin (sp?) to the point where you'd rather spend time with G? shocked.gif You're freakin' me out!!! shocked.gif

Hey, you back at mamma's house again? Damn, take a cooking class or go out to the Cactus Club to look at the hotties! blush.gif Damn, setting up the specs when you decide to sell your POS copy! shocked.gif

You know I'm back at momma's tonight!! Where the hell else am I going to get some food worth eating??? confused.gif

As for setting up the specs, heheh, nothing wrong with a little self-promotion blush.gif

Kidding, I'm not interested in selling either book.

About the HTML,

look at the 2nd auction listing you put up...an eyesore to say the least!!! shocked.gif

Yeah, I talk to that over MSN. I'm with my girl everyday so no biggie, it's spelled crystin by the way wink.gif

WHAT, YOU MEAN YOU FIND THIS ANNOYING AND HARD TO READ? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I THOUGHT ALL GREAT WRITERS DREW ATTENTION TO THE SALIENT POINTS OF THEIR ARGUMENT BY USING JUST THIS KIND OF EMPHASIS. I THINK YOU NEED TO RECONSIDER YOUR POSITION!

How do you guys paste those icons in your sig lines? Just a cut and paste?

When did you become such a Marvel Team Up fan? Early team ups have to rate as the oldest books I think I've ever seen you go after. True?