• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the Magazine Speculation Begin!!

90 posts in this topic

Now that we are totally off-topic, I am currently screening books for submittal sometime in the new year. My Marvel stock is running pretty thin and I only really want to submit 9.4 or above books. This will be my last big submission. Et toi? confused.gif

Everything is up to date except the economy submission. They are around 10 days behind of that but it is catching up. You can check on the main page. They usually update it every week! smile.gif

Well, I had a bunch of high grade Miller Daredevils ready to grade, packed and everything a couple of months ago when they were hot. Doesn't seem worth it now. I'll probably send in a few more books but I'm in no rush. I think CGC submissions will really drop off. I mean, damn, you've been hoarding high grade for what? 12 years? and you've pretty much run out... safe to say inventories of gradeable items must be getting pretty low....

Dan

Yo, that's my Marvel books. My DCs are pretty well intact. However, not financially feasible for me to send a bunch of DCs in unless it is a very popular issue. I did pick out around 30 Giant Size Marvels that I feel could get 9.6s for grading. wink.gif

Well, that's what I mean, you've run out of "gradeable" books. Relax, I know your DCs are intact wink.gif

30c Giants? E.g. say Invaders Annual 1? or are those 25c?

Yo, if I had any high grade Spideys, those suckers would have been graded a long time ago and sold. Be my guest regarding the purchase of the DCs. tongue.gif