• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the Magazine Speculation Begin!!

90 posts in this topic

I love you too. Huh? You mean you posted something on topic? wink.gif That book will be introduced once the magazine grading starts! tongue.gif

Not gonna pull the TOD 9.8 fiasco like you did! frown.gif

I was sent a scan of the Cerebus #1 that went for $355. Good at best! Nasty creases, dog ear, and multiple spine stresses (moer white than black).

It'll be very interesting to see what these puppies will go for when (if more like it) CGC grade magazines. The Overstreet NM number is going to look very silly.

Huh. No surprise there. There's usually a very good reason there isn't a scan included!! (and it has nothing to do with owning a scanner).

I bet you anything that the "VG/NM" Cerebus is an absolute POS too.

You read me like an open book. Sorry, but the Seattle CBS feed is screwed up again. They continually sell info commercial time when they should be showing the friggin Florida - Maryland college basketball game! frown.gif Damn fokkers! mad.gif

He bought approx. 10-20 copies from San Diego when Mile High was blowing them out cheap. That is why you see some many copies of this book in addition to Marvel Super-Heroes 1 and Daredevil 43. All blowout copies in the mid 1990s. In addition, other dealers from the area bought multiples. Odin eventually dumped his multiples to your favourite dealer Nick! tongue.gif