• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the Magazine Speculation Begin!!

90 posts in this topic

Still lives in Burnaby. After he fleeced you like a rookie, he gave up. Don't know what the hell he does but he did have a wedding videotaping business. May be still operating at this time! wink.gif

OK, fine, (see Rick, what did I tell you, it is a small p***s thing - my collection is better [read: bigger] than yours) smile.gif

Heheh.

Yah your collection kicks , fine, I agree. All cuz of Grant too mad.gif I can't believe I didn't sniff out the rest of his stuff mad.gif

Maybe there's some truth in that... maybe he thought I was too young to let in on his secret dungeon of comics...

Although the first purchase I ever made from him was a stack of high grade stuff for about $600.. you'd think even an average businessman would say "hey, you know, I do have some more..." mad.gif

I think part of it is just that it takes a lot of collecting before you start to realize how scarce those NM and NM+ books are... Once you have a real job and have owned a few top grade books, you just can't go back to those vg-vfs...