• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most bizarre negotiation tactic by eBayer

31 posts in this topic

Make certain you block this elretardo, as with EBay's current system, he could get angry and hit the BIN & hammer a Neg just to make your life difficult.

Yup, and there is very little you can do as a seller. Just file NPB alert and move on...and of course block this person.

"Pete, have you thought about the loss you face from eBay & Paypal fees should you sell the book for 1,000.??"

Imagine the loss you would have taken if you sold the book for $5,000,000.00. :eek:

This bozo obviously failed remedial math.

Sadly with the education system in the state it is in he most likely passed remedial math.

right, with flying colors I'm sure.

by the way... nice avatar. I thought I was the only one who knew about 'Speedball.' Top 80s comics: Watchman, Dark Knight, Miller DD, and Speedball.

how can you not accept that logic. screw the math listen to the logic...i swear i wasnt the one who made the offer. although i have been known to offer one dollar to a few books that are way overpriced to just annoy a seller.

what's your eBay handle? I want to block you for preemptive measure. :grin:

of course, I don't mind the low-ball offers. Buyers can offer what they're willing (and sometimes able) to pay for book. his asinine comment is what gets me.

This bozo obviously failed remedial math.

Sadly with the education system in the state it is in he most likely passed remedial math.

right, with flying colors I'm sure.

by the way... nice avatar. I thought I was the only one who knew about 'Speedball.' Top 80s comics: Watchman, Dark Knight, Miller DD, and Speedball.

Thanks. Speedball is the first book I really remember reading.

scan0002.jpg

"Pete, have you thought about the loss you face from eBay & Paypal fees should you sell the book for 1,000.??"

Imagine the loss you would have taken if you sold the book for $5,000,000.00. :eek:

If he was asking $5,000,000. then the guy would have only offered him $3,700,000

And if Ross Perot became President ..... hm