• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

534 posts in this topic

:news: Most recent recap can be found on Page 44 :news:

Well I have been putting off a sales thread forever (think I first started mentioning it around Thanksgiving :doh: ) Frankly, with the holiday, I have no excuse not to start this up. Not much rhyme or reason to this one, but my loyal customers know that this is usually par for the course lol

I attempt to add new books daily for a few days and then decide if it is time to close up shop, or stretch it out into a weeklong selling extravaganza. What you will find in here will hopefully be a mixture of gold and silver age books. Good number of slabs, but some raw books as well :juggle:

As always, there will be some sort of freebie element...drawings, giveaways, etc. Usually something good for one or two buyers, or dreky giveaways to everyone. Suggestions to increase the fun quotient in this area are always welcome :gossip:

Rules are fairly standard.

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) I accept many types of payment, if it spends I am generally pleased. non-consecutive $20 bills, paypal, gold/silver (spot prices in effect :headbang: ), money orders, personal checks, and diamonds. I will also consider interesting trade offers, so don't be shy if you have a question. Most payments ship quickly, except that you must wait for a check to clear (unless we have previously done business before or I know you as a regular presence on the boards). If you do pay by mail, please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :fear:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is a flat $10 (unless it is cheaper than this, then I will refund you the difference). This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price.

:) :) :) :) :) I am more than willing to ship overseas at cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable, which can get pricey (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged/lost in transit).

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) I hate to do this, but there were some problems with a shill in the sales area recently. Therefore I have to reserve the right to cancel any transactions should some sort of unpleasantness occur. :sorry:

:whee: Feel free to make the thread a place of discussion and critique to your heart's content. I have definitely enjoyed the conversations in the past...to the questioning of cover artists, to the mocking of Daredevil and his lame villains it is all good. So socialize or mock me to your heart's content (thumbs u .

Thanks for looking!

SE

Dang :doh:

You would have thought with the wall of words above I would have the bases covered. Last boilerplate thing.

I am not aware of the pressing status on any of these books. Very few are high enough grade I would suspect it, but none of them are original owner so I just do not know. Sorry for the lack of info, but that's all I got :foryou:

Our Army At War 91 All Rock, All the Time :headbang:

I grade this bad boy in the neighborhood of G/VG. Major defects include a one inch horizontal tear back cover, small amount of water/fluid damage (as seen in the loss of color/text box area at the bottom center left of front cover), small staple tears, and of course the giant subscription crease.

Overall, a pretty cool war book at a nicely presenting lower grade...got nothing bad to say about the Rock, he would kick my tail in a second...come to think of it, I would pay good money to see him and easy company turn Daredevil into a red smear on the Eastern Front :juggle:

Asking $100

oaaw91.jpg

:news: Sold to GL1 (worship)

Green Lantern 5

CGC 2.0 CROW pages

A slightly more family friendly GL book. Perhaps a MODOK prototype. Seriously, first appearance of the big head dude that apparently is appearing in the upcoming movie (BTW getting the sense of :P about that one)

Asking $40

gl5.jpg

Green Lantern 4

CGC 2.5 CROW pages

A diabolical pink missile launched from Qward...need I say more :doh:

Asking $50

gl4.jpg

At least it wasn't a Pink Torpedo.

Ah, the infamous moisture missile hm

Mwah ha ha ha :roflmao: