• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

534 posts in this topic

Quick break, wife arrived with groceries...back in fifteen minutes or so :whee:

Oh yeah, and the first person to guess my favorite issue of ASM while I am gone gets a $5 credit towards their order...one guess per customer please and all will be revealed when I get back :ohnoez:

The one where the Spidey-Mobile is trying to run Spiderman over

I think that is 160

(thumbs u

It's either that one or the one where Doc Ock marries Aunt May. Heath is sentimental.

Updating the thread...will reveal the answer to Heath trivia in a moment...unfortunately you are all wrong to this point lol...feel free to take a second guess :taptaptap:

You know I'm right.

Wait...is there one with an APE on it??? If so...then the one with the APE!

ASM #13

:popcorn:

:baiting: Less DC drek and more Marvel

^^

And Levi with the stealth win...of course he now has to buy a comic to make it worthwhile (this worked out quite well :devil:) And by his request Marvel Comics incoming (TtA)

And BTW John, if you find an ASM with a monkey cover let me know...that bad boy might topple the mighty introduction of Musterio (thumbs u

Judd gets honorable mention with my favorite two-part story...and of course the best three parter is ASM 31-33 :sumo:

:news: SOLD to Chromium :applause:

Tales to Astonish 38

CGC 3.0 OWW pages

Just to show DC does not have the SA stupid villain market cornered, Marvel strikes back with the introduction of Egghead...watch him lay out flypaper, watch Ant-Man escape said fly paper, watch Eggheads bulbous noggin explode in a fury of streamers and mardi gras beads (OK I made that last part up lol )

Asking $55

tta38.jpg