• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, Marvel Zombies...

46 posts in this topic

I would have to agree with everyone that JLA is not easy to do in 9.4 or better. On the other hand I'm suprised no one has mentioned that they would put together a run of Green Lantern. Cool covers and a great comic past that is still going strong today.

Eric

GL 1-10 is as difficult as JLA 1-10 to put together in a 9.4 or better run. In fact maybe harder. Last time I checked the census, only 4 issues were in 9.4 or better (compared to 6 of JLA), and I don't think any of them will be leaving their owners' hands anytime soon.

I think the only major DC silver title where a complete run of issues 1-10 can be assembled in 9.4 or higher, based on current census figures, is Hawkman, and that's because he got his own title relatively late.

and who would want a run of Hawkman in high grade ??!! confused-smiley-013.gif

Dunno, I didn't say anything about why someone would want to do it, I just said it's the only one that can be done, currently. sumo.gif

If we are saying silver ages era I would love a Strange Adventures set

Some runs in high grade may be impossible to put together.

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen. The highest census copy for #1 is a 7.0.