• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some SS books for sale. All Neal Adams, all yellow label perfection!

83 posts in this topic

Thanks Brian!

And thanks to everyone who commented or bought something! I will be doing this for the next 11 months, so expect quite a few more sales threads!

Can't wait to see what else you've got in your upcoming threads.

Well, if you have another one, PM me. hm about the batman 251+ strange adventures

But comic link auction may be brutal tonight

I havent bought from the C-Link auction in awhile. That auction is waaay aggressive anyways. Convention season in full swing is when I buy from C-Link. The market right now is gonna yield higher prices compared to convention season when many people are tapped out from shows.

Nice books and great thread. A happy ending to one of the most anticipated late shipping CGC orders of all time. lol

Thanks Sean! The happy ending will be in December when I buy my house! This year will be a tough one, but I am eagerly anticipating having our first home :cloud9: No more renting :sumo:

Nice books and great thread. A happy ending to one of the most anticipated late shipping CGC orders of all time. lol

Thanks Sean! The happy ending will be in December when I buy my house! This year will be a tough one, but I am eagerly anticipating having our first home :cloud9: No more renting :sumo:

You should have a Huge Down Payment after selling comics for a whole Year!

You should have a Huge Down Payment after selling comics for a whole Year!

If I can walk out with 10-15K from comics I will be thrilled. But there is also ALOT of drek to move in lots. But I am focused on selling slabs first.