• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Porker Spectacular Spider-Ham #1 CGC 9.8, WP Top Census! +++MORE!

85 posts in this topic

Fish Police #1

LOW PRINT RUN, 2ND PRINT

CGC 9.8 Near Mint/MINT

KEY ISSUE - First Fish Police appearance!

TOP CENSUS!

TIED WITH ANOTHER COPY THAT I HAD GRADED AND STILL OWN!

NO OTHER GRADED COPIES EXIST!

Another snow white pristine beauty!!! :o :o :o

$50

fishpolice1-98-f1.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! ^^

Have a Groo #4 too Wayne?

I think I've only graded one Groo #4 :cloud9: and it was a pre-sale arrangement so it's gone.

I'll definitely be getting another #1 graded that should be a shoo-in for a 9.8!

But first I've gotta pay off that stinkin' sucker punch bill that CGC saddled me with. How they missed charging that to my card last March is unknown. As is why it took them almost a year to realize the mistake! Now we're searching the records (and memories) from a year ago trying to confirm the accuracy of this late breaking invoice!! :frustrated:

Predator vs Magnus Trade #nn

Rare Valiant issue!

CGC 9.6 WP

Extremely hard to find, let alone in nice HG. Ebay "vf" copies bring $50-$60 when they come up a couple times a year.

$440

predatorvsmagnusnn-f.jpg

:o

OK, here are some raw HG Dave Stevens books! :applause:

Most are in the vicinity of NM, maybe NM+ at max, probably 9.0 at the min. Maybe there will be a couple that have 9.8 potential that I don't see ...

Oh, and one is definitely midgrade, I'll be sure to call that out.