• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants exhibitor badges for WonderCon?

34 posts in this topic

I will have at least a couple extra badges available, perhaps as many as 5 or 6... These are the badges that give you access during the Thursday set-up, as well as the 3 days of the show itself...

I need to submit the list of names the first week of April, but I am not even close to filling my allotment at this point.

They are not completely free, and there are a variety of ways your name could wind up on the list:

[*]Assist me with the unload of 17,850,000 trade paperbacks at the show...[*]Assist me for a couple hours during the show at some point (this method only available to those who can do some math in their head)...[*]Write several dozen pages of a thread called Crisis...[*]Carry around a couple wantlists for me and find stuff my customers are looking for...[*]Same as above but wear a dog collar and complain about being forced to touch low-grade Avengers, ie non-Sweet, non-Sweet, non-DCs (this method only available to greggy)...[*]Be my best friend forever...[*]Tell me about something really cool you did for a children's charity...[*]Cash always works...

I may also have exhibitor badges for San Diego... but I am taking it one show at a time... smile.gif

What are the dates for Wondercon? confused.gif

Rickdogg is bringing his hot girlfriend...

Supapimp will be picking up a shorty on the way...

I'll be bringing the wife...

And greggy has his eye on a jointed giant Wonder Woman...

ME ME ME ME ME

I will have at least a couple extra badges available, perhaps as many as 5 or 6... These are the badges that give you access during the Thursday set-up, as well as the 3 days of the show itself...

I need to submit the list of names the first week of April, but I am not even close to filling my allotment at this point.

They are not completely free, and there are a variety of ways your name could wind up on the list:

[*]Assist me with the unload of 17,850,000 trade paperbacks at the show...[*]Assist me for a couple hours during the show at some point (this method only available to those who can do some math in their head)...[*]Write several dozen pages of a thread called Crisis...[*]Carry around a couple wantlists for me and find stuff my customers are looking for...[*]Same as above but wear a dog collar and complain about being forced to touch low-grade Avengers, ie non-Sweet, non-Sweet, non-DCs (this method only available to greggy)...[*]Be my best friend forever...[*]Tell me about something really cool you did for a children's charity...[*]Cash always works...

I may also have exhibitor badges for San Diego... but I am taking it one show at a time... smile.gif

What are the dates for Wondercon? confused.gif

Rickdogg is bringing his hot girlfriend...

Supapimp will be picking up a shorty on the way...

I'll be bringing the wife...

And greggy has his eye on a jointed giant Wonder Woman...

Fine, I guess I'll bring Aria Giovanni. confused-smiley-013.gif

An exhibitor badge is gold! You get in early and avoid the line-ups especially in SD. I prepaid for my SD passes last year onsite but I'll gladly pay full price to get an exhibitor badge! cool.gif

Yes, there is going to be a forum dinner. I have spoken to Steve B. about it a couple of times and he mentioned that there would be one. If there is no one slated to set it up yet, I'd be happy to make arrangements. How many people are coming and what price range do we want to stay within? We can go the range from some great cheap eats to some great not-so-cheap eats. My belly doesn't know the difference, so I can go either way.

I already paid for my weekend pass - and I was all ready to be you rbest friend for life

Is there gonna be a Forum Dinner news.gif

Hey 'House:

I'd be happy to work with you for a couple of hours over the weekend and possibly on Friday. I am involved with a couple of children's charities (Larkin Street Youth Services and the Guardsmen). AND I will pay you for the badge.

Lighthouse

Send one to Daniel at CGG. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

He could probably use one right about now... been a pretty rough week for the boys... I was tempted to spin by Tigertail Rd and offer him a bouquet of daffodils... flowerred.gif

Lighthouse

Send one to Daniel at CGG. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

He could probably use one right about now... been a pretty rough week for the boys... I was tempted to spin by Tigertail Rd and offer him a bouquet of daffodils... flowerred.gif

popcorn.gif

Hey 'House:

I'd be happy to work with you for a couple of hours over the weekend and possibly on Friday. I am involved with a couple of children's charities (Larkin Street Youth Services and the Guardsmen). AND I will pay you for the badge.

We have a winnah! tongue.gif Well, one of them anyway... smile.gif

Shoot me a PM... I should have final counts on what I have available tomorrow. If it comes down to it I can always buy more at $35 a piece, although they might be surprised to see me fax in a list with 16 names on it... foreheadslap.gif

Lighthouse

What about some trimmed color touched roses 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif