• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What an ignoramus. Thank God he's sexy.

146 posts in this topic

sorry did you say something? I am watching a chicken play guitar..I am a bit distracted.. (:

Nobody has been manning or womanning the " anyone still awake thread".

WHAT then what are you doing here! What am I doing here.. :ohnoez:

we must post lest the thread die a lonely death like my last batch of Ebay auctions...

Then I guess he was playing your song.

and with no ambient mood lighting or swirly hypnotic colors at all I was paying strict attention to the board and somehow that chick..

ohh look a shiny penny..

hmm what was I saying..I got distracted there was this penny and

dang

I'm curious as to which upstanding member of this fine organisation got that upset they felt the need to report such a delicate matter to the Mods.

I suppose we'll never know.

Not I.

:hi:

Watson has made a few enemies here over the years and he has a pattern of singling out people who either opinionated or just outspoken. I know quite a few people that don't fancy the way he has attacked others. A lot of people just don't want to reply on the forum because they don't want to get singled out. You know me though, I'll take Seanfingh on head to head even though he'll hand my arse to me in sling.

lol

I was one of the people he went out of his way to get at. It got to the point that he made my own personal life difficult for me because what I did was tied directly into my relationship with the boards. To this day the guy won't acknowledge my existence even though I have no idea why. None. We had/have mutual friends so it made things really ing awkward. Mark Zaid (Esquire), Zipper, RMA...all people Doc has had it out with on the boards over the years. The list goes on.

It's odd. He'll work really hard to make friends in one area of this forum (like he has been working overtime with you and the Brits) but at the same time work really hard to get at someone in another.

I guess it is what it is.

(shrug)

He has never once challenged me or my authority as King of the Water Cooler. :sumo: