• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommendations for good back issue stores in northern Illinois/Chicago area?

5 posts in this topic

I may be making a business trek to the Windy City and was wondering if there are any back issue stores with a decent selection of Bronze (and Silver?) Marvel (and DC) in the northern Illinois/Chicago area so that the trip isn't a total loss tongue.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I may be making a business trek to the Windy City and was wondering if there are any back issue stores with a decent selection of Bronze (and Silver?) Marvel (and DC) in the northern Illinois/Chicago area so that the trip isn't a total loss tongue.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

You looking for readers or high grade? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Atlas Comics in Norridge on Cumberland. Outstanding.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Silver in Fine or better, Bronze in VF or better.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I know of three close to each other on the SOUTH SIDE.

Here they are if interested...

10th PLANET, 95th & Cisero

Comic Asylam, 86th & Cisero

All-American Comics, 95th St (between Kedzie and Palaski)

All great for back issues.