• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbia Comic and Toy Convention February 19th Columbia SC

33 posts in this topic

Turned out to be a nice show. Weather was great. I missed meeting TAfKADixie but got to talk for a while with jacks2start and Capt. Comics. (Pikced up a couple of nice GL'S from Rick. Top notch as always.

Also got a cool sketch from Sanford Greene and some other good stuff!

Great show today!

Good seeing all the board members that showed up (thumbs u

A little over 300 through the door and good sales.

Had an old western comic book customer I haven't seen in years show up today and spent a ton................bought four #1 issues including a Lash Larue, Bill Boyd, Tex Ritter and Bonanza, plus a small stack of half price westerns.

Thanks Ernie!!! :applause:

Turned out to be a nice show. Weather was great. I missed meeting TAfKADixie but got to talk for a while with jacks2start and Capt. Comics. (Pikced up a couple of nice GL'S from Rick. Top notch as always.

Also got a cool sketch from Sanford Greene and some other good stuff!

Great seeing you too.............and thanks for the buy (thumbs u

H&D amazingly. It is far from mint, but for $1 I wasn't going to argue. The counter jockey had to go find the manager on duty to see if it was legit. Since there was a mini-run of about 8-10 issues between 301-317, he knew it was just an oversight on Chris' part and let it go. Oddly enough I bought a 298 out of a $1 box at the con.