• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Fellas, I Need a BIG Favor!

24 posts in this topic

Walk away.

RUN away :preach:

You should be able to get that lot of four books, in that condition for less than half of what he is asking :eek:

Got some nice Ghost Rider Spotlights on the boards here from Frank in the F to VF range for $10 or less apiece I believe :juggle:

If you are looking for these issues, post a Want to Buy Thread (thumbs u You will be pleasantly surprised by the number of folks who will offer to fill your want list and likely get a nice little range of grades and prices :)

Walk away.

RUN away :preach:

You should be able to get that lot of four books, in that condition for less than half of what he is asking :eek:

Got some nice Ghost Rider Spotlights on the boards here from Frank in the F to VF range for $10 or less apiece I believe :juggle:

If you are looking for these issues, post a Want to Buy Thread (thumbs u You will be pleasantly surprised by the number of folks who will offer to fill your want list and likely get a nice little range of grades and prices :)

Thank you very much for your generousity in showing me where to go. You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! :applause:

I am on quite a few internet forums dealing with different subjects, but I find this one to be populated with some of the most helpful and nicest members around. You guys sure know how to make a "newbie" feel wanted! THANKS! (thumbs u