• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watson's Winter Vacation or I Didn't Go To Egypt.

151 posts in this topic

As I began to feel a certain yearning, for what exactly I'm not sure, I decided to head out to the northwest. Little did I know I would get to interact with the locals in their native habitat:

vacation-ice-fishing.jpg

Has greggy got a skirt on?

Only in your dreams PMs.

Man, I have got to improve my posture.
I would have placed a few more unsavory characters around you. :gossip:

:taptaptap:

You look like a baby bird about to be fed a worm. hm

lol

You look like a worm.

Open wide. :baiting:

o

That should do it.

:roflmao:

:sorry:

:roflmao:

I want to know what the guy circled thinks he's going to do with a rolled-up newspaper to a 2500lb charging bull :smirk:

It's actually a magazine and he's looking for Darling Nikki.

Is that a Prince reference?

Is that it?

:popcorn:

Nope.

After a stint in the frozen north, I decided to head south. Vegas, baby! I entered the WSOP with my buddy Transplant. Unfortunately, he didn't have as much luck with the cards as I did:

vacation-WSOP.jpg

Is that it?

:popcorn:

Nope.

After a stint in the frozen north, I decided to head south. Vegas, baby! I entered the WSOP with my buddy Transplant. Unfortunately, he didn't have as much luck with the cards as I did:

vacation-WSOP.jpg

WTF does Psychiatric Help 5� mean?

I want to know what the guy circled thinks he's going to do with a rolled-up newspaper to a 2500lb charging bull :smirk:

It's actually a magazine and he's looking for Darling Nikki.

Is that a Prince reference?

Sho' Nuff.

The windfall at the WSOP lead to an appearance on Letterman. I took the opportunity to discuss comic collecting, CGC and comic book pedigrees, most notably the Northland X-Men 40. He asked me about a rumored Pedigree Book from Nelson and Ritter. Much to Dave's chagrin, I was unable to confirm or deny its existence:

vacation-letterman-appearance.jpg

The windfall at the WSOP lead to an appearance on Letterman. I took the opportunity to discuss comic collecting, CGC and comic book pedigrees, most notably the Northland X-Men 40. He asked me about a rumored Pedigree Book from Nelson and Ritter. Much to Dave's chagrin, I was unable to confirm or deny its existence:

vacation-letterman-appearance.jpg

I think the Pedigree Book will be on Ebay so get your bid in early.