• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watson's Winter Vacation or I Didn't Go To Egypt.

151 posts in this topic

Is that it?

:popcorn:

Nope.

After a stint in the frozen north, I decided to head south. Vegas, baby! I entered the WSOP with my buddy Transplant. Unfortunately, he didn't have as much luck with the cards as I did:

vacation-WSOP.jpg

This is clearly shopped. Nobody makes the final table without sunglasses.

This is my favorite Doc-Watson-Returning-From-Suspension-Thread that I've read ALL YEAR!!

(worship)

I didn't even know he was gone.

:sorry:

That's because you dropped out of the grading contest! :makepoint:

There was a grading contest?

:blush:

This is my favorite Doc-Watson-Returning-From-Suspension-Thread that I've read ALL YEAR!!

(worship)

The year's still young. :wishluck:

Doc isn't though.

He is, he just had an uphill paper round.

I'd love to see the whole interview.

vacation-letterman-appearance.jpg

Me too. Notice the unshaven face and the sweat on his forehead. Must have been some tense moments here. It's unerving seeing Watson uncomfortable.

DR.X

After the WSOP, I decided that a little R & R was inorder. I headed down to New Orleans to check out the atmosphere. This one guy would not leave me alone, so I had to teach him the true meaning of the word strike:

vacation-new-orleans.jpg

After the WSOP, I decided that a little R & R was inorder. I headed down to New Orleans to check out the atmosphere. This one guy would not leave me alone, so I had to teach him the true meaning of the word strike:

vacation-new-orleans.jpg

That is a depressing gallery you attended.

vacation-new-orleans.jpg

Girly punch.

vacation-new-orleans.jpg

Girly punch.

And here was me thinking it was a donkey punch.

vacation-new-orleans.jpg

Girly punch.

And here was me thinking it was a donkey punch.

Could have been a cow punch.

vacation-new-orleans.jpg

Girly punch.

I had to take him out. He wouldn't stop trolling me.