• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KA BlizzardFest RECAP PAGE 26 10-20% DISCOUNT: Slabs, Sketches, Kirkman, CPG

263 posts in this topic

Hi,

A toasty night here in the Chicago burbs complete with blizzard and a day off tomorrow for this teacher as Chicago Public Schools have announced their first "snow day" in a bazillion years.

Some goodies here for your perusal. :takeit: rules, PM for offers, but within the thread wins out first. Shipping starts an additional $4 for floppies continental USA up to 10 books,shipping is $10 for slabs via USPS. beyond that I combine and will keep it to a minimum, exact shipping for intl. PP/MOs/Checks accepted. Checks take time to clear. Additional scans available upon request. My scanner is a bit dirty and the black cover scans look worse than when you see them in person - if you're not happy you can return the book no problems.

First up...

Invincible #1 9.8 $240.00 SOLD

th_jan0001.jpg

your off tommorrow?? I have to come in alkl week or they said they will discipline anyone taking sick or vacation days this week. That what I get for working for the City of Chicago

Seeing as how this is the first snow day in something like 10 years I'll happily enjoy CPS "hospitality"!