• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Red Skull Looks AWESOME!

136 posts in this topic

The Crow is a really solid comicbook movie. I enjoyed it a lot when it first came out and it holds up well to this day (thumbs u

One of the best movie soundtracks of all time as well. :o

Agreed 100% I don't think I would change anything about that movie.

:o

I wish I could say the same thing about 95% of the rest of the comicbook movies made since then :shy:

The Crow is a really solid comicbook movie. I enjoyed it a lot when it first came out and it holds up well to this day (thumbs u
I cant watch it now. It was a good movie though, just doesnt have the same appeal anymore

I've been meaning to watch it again to see if I still like it as much as I did back in the day.

One minute you guys are saying the Captain America movie is terrible just by the "teaser poster," now you guys are saying it looks cool.

:eyeroll:

As usual Lambs to the slaughter. ;)

I actually liked the poster :)

And all of you who think it sucks need a cup of STFU and deal with it :angel:

:o

What? (shrug)

I'm just sick and tired of "fanboys" whine and :censored: over one or two little details that's not right.

At the end of the day,non-comic book people will be the ones seeing this movie.

No matter how much "fanboys" hate it,they'll still see it anyway 2c

I sense a YouTube review/rant coming. :eek:

nitpickers :makepoint:

lol

I would have put fingh in it.

The only thing I could have pulled off would have been the smarmy pawn shop proprietor. But there is no way I could have done as well as the guy that was actually cast. I thought the casting of that movie was very good.

The only thing I could have pulled off would have been the smarmy pawn shop proprietor. But there is no way I could have done as well as the guy that was actually cast. I thought the casting of that movie was very good.

I haven't seen it for probably 15 years so I can't remember that part. I'll have to watch the DVD this weekend. :cloud9:

John Polito, who has been great in several Coen Bros. films, including a noteworthy turn in Miller's Crossing.

John Polito, who has been great in several Coen Bros. films, including a noteworthy turn in Miller's Crossing.

YES!!! He was amazing as the rival boss. Who could forget him throwing the mayor out of the mayor's own office? (worship)

YES!!! He was amazing as the rival boss. Who could forget him throwing the mayor out of the mayor's own office? (worship)

"AND I'M SICK OF THE HIGH HAT!"

The most underappreciated gangster film of all time.

:applause:

agreed; behind the first 2 g'father flicks, i like it right up there with goodfellas, maybe a bit more.

Actually, the Titanium Man was always my favorite Iron Man villain. My guess is the Mandarin though.

Would love to see at some point the sentient armor storyline.

Didn't Whiplash(which sucked in this incarnation) sorta become him at the end?

He became the Crimson Dynamo I think....

He wasn't RED. :gossip:

(Yes, I'm nitpicking) (:

Actually, the Titanium Man was always my favorite Iron Man villain. My guess is the Mandarin though.

Would love to see at some point the sentient armor storyline.

Didn't Whiplash(which sucked in this incarnation) sorta become him at the end?

He became the Crimson Dynamo I think....

He wasn't RED. :gossip:

(Yes, I'm nitpicking) (:

lol