• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kitty Pride and Wolverine

25 posts in this topic

no no no no....c'mon guys..it's good..why the hate?

Snob appeal. If it can be read, it's not encased in plastic. Once read the

number 9.8 need not apply. Hence, trash.

doh! Well as I said I bought the hardcover, after I finish reading it I will dig this thread up and let you all know what I thought of it. I was kinda excited to read it but now not so much. :sorry: We will see though.....
I really didn't like Milgrom's art, I wasn't that big a fan of Chris Claremont's writing in the post-Byrne era and so, with that level of disinterest in its creators, I wouldn't have even considered buying the book to read. Simple common sense.

If you like the creators, then you may find you really enjoy the mini-series collection and that it turns out to be a worthwhile purchase. As far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters. (thumbs u

Well I am 4 issues into the book and the story is not half bad. The art is so so, At times I like Milgroms art but not so much in this book. In the forward written by Milgrom he claims that he went in a new direction with his art for this series, I don't think it was a good direction.

After I am done I will put the book on my shelf and probably not read it again, at least not for several years.