• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine or Batman?

25 posts in this topic

cool.

Reminds me of this classic Psychological textbook entry...

old or young woman?

1z1e3wp.jpg

wtf.....all i see is an old woman......

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in reverse. All I see is the young woman.

Don't worry, it takes a while to get, but once the light bulb goes off, you'll be surprised you didn't see both. Actually took me a while to get the old woman at first. Paithetic must be a genius.

Work on the light bulb one first, then wolverine.... baby steps. lol

Wolverine first, 2 Bat Men, about 10 seconds separation

Young woman first, old woman, about 5 seconds separation

cool.

Reminds me of this classic Psychological textbook entry...

old or young woman?

1z1e3wp.jpg

wtf.....all i see is an old woman......

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in reverse. All I see is the young woman.

Don't worry, it takes a while to get, but once the light bulb goes off, you'll be surprised you didn't see both. Actually took me a while to get the old woman at first. Paithetic must be a genius.

Work on the light bulb one first, then wolverine.... baby steps. lol

I've seen the damn thing about a million times and I've never managed to find the young woman.

Which is surprising, because in every single other "trick" like this, I "get it" in about 5 seconds. This one is my nemesis :frustrated:

I've seen the damn thing about a million times and I've never managed to find the young woman.

Which is surprising, because in every single other "trick" like this, I "get it" in about 5 seconds. This one is my nemesis :frustrated:

She is looking over her right shoulder, away from the viewer, and the old lady's eye is her left earing.

1z1e3wp.jpg