• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DTACOLLECTIBLES-LOTS OF CGC HIGH GRADE SILVER/BRONZE ENDING SOON!

4 posts in this topic

We are offering a lot of new arrival CGC graded beauties this week, many ending today:

IRON FIST #14-9.4 CGC GRADED-FIRST SABRETOOTH & X-MEN!!

TALES OF SUSPENSE #57-1ST HAWKEYE-IRON MAN-8.5 CGC-RARE

X-MEN #100-9.6 CGC X-MAN VS. X-MAN KEY MARVEL ISSUE-HOT

TALES OF SUSPENSE #54-IRON MAN-MANDARIN-8.​5 CGC GRADED

X-MEN #21-9.0 CGC GRADED-MARVEL-R​ARE BONDAGE COVER!

X-MEN #98-9.2 CGC GRADED-SENTINEL​S-JACK KIRBY-MARVEL-

BATMAN #181-CGC GRADED 7.0-FIRST APPEARANCE POISON IVY-

FANTASTIC FOUR #49-GALACTUS-CG​C 8.0-SILVER SURFER-RARE!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #35-1966-DITKO-​KIRBY-CGC GRADED 8.0

X-MEN #12-1965-FIRST JUGGERNAUT-CGC 7.0-JACK KIRBY ART!

STRANGE TALES #114-CAPTAIN AMERICA-CGC GRADED 7.0-KIRBY

DAREDEVIL #30-THOR BATTLE COVER--CGC 9.0-WHITE PAGES!

IRON MAN #3-JOHNNY CRAIG ART=CGC GRADED 9.2-1968-MARVEL

ADVENTURES OF MIGHTY MOUSE #3-CGC-HIGHEST GRADED-9.4-

SECRET WARS #8-SPIDER-MAN 1ST BLACK-CGC GRADED 9.8-1984

plus lots more....

Take a look here.

A really nice selection of books but I have to ask about your shipping.

Per your listings the shipping on books range from 15.00 to as high as 35.00 .

You state 'standard shipping', whatever that is, your estimated shipping is 1 -2 full weeks after the close. Nothing appealing about any of this. Just saying. Sorry.

We ship almost always within 2 days of getting a the payment although 1-2 weeks is a worst case scenario estimate to avoid being flooded with emails if there is a post office or other delay and an item takes longer than normal to reach a buyer. Also, insurance is included in the postage cost which is of course more expensive for the higher value books. Check our overwhelmingly positive ebay feedback and detailed seller ratings, 99.9% of our customers are satisfied with our professional packing job and speed of delivery.

Thanks for the quick response. I don't mind paying for premium service but the listings don't quote the fact that insurance is included. It also doesn't mention anything about combined shipping. It also states you ship 5 days from cleared payment. It would also be nice to know how your ship, which carrier, priority service etc ? Do we get a Tracking number (very important to me) ?

Not sure if you are familiar with those of us that bought from Mound City a couple years ago as we had a bad experience with shipping service and costs. They eventually made everything right but since then I want to be informed about the specifics of shipping. I know longer just assume the dealer is fair. I'm just suggesting you fully explain the details on your E-Bay template. It can't hurt.